Monday, August 2, 2010

{Sweet Customers} Sweet Hello Kitty Birthday Party!

Stefanie, one of our fabulous customers recently threw her two daughters a Hello Kitty Birthday Party! She ordered our Custom Party Circles to coordinate with her colors and theme! Obviously we can't use a licensed characters due to copyright issues, but you can always match our products to your theme and incorporate the characters other ways! Stef is super crafty and did a beautiful job creating the party for her girls!







Stefanie enlisted the help of one of our favorite shirt designers,
Kristina at Modern Frills! Too cute!

Thank you for sharing your photos with us, Stefanie!
You did a beautiful job!

4 comments:

Amy @ BlowoutParty said...

I just love that adorable popcorn stand!!!

Just Jeanine! said...

Too cute! My youngest graduates this year and has already told me she wants a Hello Kitty! Graduation party. This one goes in my file!

Missy said...

The Table looks amazing! I am loving your blog!

Anonymous said...

Wow! I LOVE Hello Kitty. My 2.5 year old's room is Hello Kitty theme, we've had it since she was born. Love the cupcakes!!!