Tuesday, August 31, 2010

{Sweet Customers} Sienna's Vintage Circus Party!

Did I ever mention how many talented party girls there are in Australia? I'm sure I have, but I'm constantly reminded of it when all these fabulous parties debut! The best thing about our printable designs is that we get orders from all over the world! LeAnne from Mrs. A in the Cove styled this gorgeous Vintage Circus party for her daughter, Sienna using our printable designs! LeAnne is a loyal follower and has a passion for parties! You may remember her from this adorable princess party that I featured a few months ago! Well, she outdid herself again and she's sharing all the gorgeous details with us! One of my favorite elements of table is the adorable hanging bunting and matching mini bunting on the cake, made by one of my favorite vendors, Kristina from Modern Frills! Enjoy!






LeAnne's gorgeous party was just featured on Amy Atlas!
Congratulations LeAnne, you did a beautiful job!
Visit LeAnne's full post on her blog HERE!

16 comments:

Alexis said...

Stunning...the colors are perfect!

Hazel from Hazel Loves Design said...

That is an adorable example of a child's dream birthday party! :) Hazel

Courtney D. said...

I love it! The fondant toppers are absolutely darling!

Jordan - Polkadot Prints said...

Yay Leanne! xo Just gorgeous, I love this design of yours Kim :)

Sweet Style said...

Thank you Kim for your kind kind words - I am so thrilled you have featured Sienna's party - you are such an inspiration so thank you for helping make this party so perfect! Leanne x

Lauren Borquez said...

In love with the colors used....just precious :)
www.BeingBorquez.blogspot.com

Rach said...

Lovely lovely lovely!!

Genevieve Richer said...

LOVE! She did an outstanding job! WOW!
Hugs!
Geneviève =)
http://www.celebrate2da.com/

Bettijo @ PagingSupermom.com said...

I love this girly take on the circus theme, and the mini donuts are too cute.

Patricia said...

Wow! I am always more amazed!

patriciaaguirre21@yahoo.com

JC's Loft said...

I am now craving donuts...do those taste as good as they look??

Ashley @ The Sweet Life Studio said...

So cute! And what a pretty new "Welcome" picture of you!

Where My Heart Is said...

What a lovely party. I know how much work is involved in putting something this pretty together with all the little details. Hard to believe that all the months of planning and then the party is over in a few hours with only the photos as memories.

Emily said...

I love the circus theme!

Katie said...

Hey Kim...
I was wondering if you have a font program you always use? I would love to be able to choose from all sorts of pretty fonts for my projects,labels,place settings, school projects and the list goes on and on :)
I love reading your blog!!! It is very very inspirational. Thank You!!!

Nicole Barilla said...

Sexy and Stylish bags!!! YAY!! O love the Rose - Teal!!! :)