Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Oh My Cupcake!

Today, I found a little perfect piece of heaven. This is the most beautiful cupcake that I have ever seen in person. It actually sparkles! My fam & I visited a local spot that we had never been to before, Joe's Farm Grill in Gilbert, AZ. The restaurant was actually featured on The Food Network. (more on that later). This friend told me to go, and that this other friend of ours goes once a week. The other friend's tip was to eat at the restaurant but to visit the coffee shop (actually called "The Coffee Shop") next door for dessert. Never one to pass up dessert, I headed over. I almost fell over in awe of the perfection of these little cakes. It worked out great because I needed dessert, but also needed to shoot some photos of my new products for my party collections. This little beauty did double duty. I love you, little pink sparkly piece of happiness.

PS. I am making a commitment, right here, right now that I will learn how to frost cupcakes like this. I've got the tools, just need the skills. I think my mommy can help me figure it out. Mom - think you could figure this out by Saturday for the party?! ;)
Like the custom cupcake topper? Find them HERE!
{photo by me, kim stoegbauer}

5 comments:

Sarah's Fab Day said...

I'm obsessed with their cupcakes, they're so yummy! And I love the retro/industrial vibe at The Coffee Shop, makes me want to just hang out.

Kim - The TomKat Studio said...

Hello my other friend! :) Thanks for the second-hand tip! I also LOVED, LOVED, LOVED the style of The Coffee Shop. Very unexpected for Gilbert, AZ! Maybe one day if we can sneak out without the kids, we can meet for a cupcake! :)

Meredith said...

I love the topper! Very cute!! The cupcake looks delicious too..I know you too can frost like that!

Live.Love. Photography said...

I told you!! Yum huh?!?! Cute topper too! I am going to be doing a fam session there today. I might have to have a cupcake when I am done! Along with a bleu cheese bacon burger and a handspun milshake with a blue or maybe green cherry?? Yum! Only like 9 more hours :(

Aaron [air] said...

Very pretty cupcake! I LOVE LOVE LOVE cupcakes. We did a giant cupcake cake last year for my little girls birthday and it was a hit!