FIVE FABULOUS THINGS:
1. Blogging - I'm just a wee bit obsessed with reading blogs, and writing them now too. This is all fairly new to me (a couple months), but I am amazed by the ideas, inspiration and people I have come across.
2. Etsy - A place to find fabulous gifts and products - all handmade (ok, I just opened my little shop there so I'm a little biased). It's just a great concept and if it was publicly traded, I'd have my hubby buy stock it in.
3. Paper Crafts - enough said. Read my blog.
4. Nice People - some people are just plain nice. I like them.
5. My life - I am lucky to have a wonderful hubby, two healthy happy children, great friends, and the ability to pursue whatever dream I feel like following at any given moment.
FIVE FABULOUS BLOGS:
1. Project Nursery - The first fabulous blog that I followed, and now I'm a contributor!
2. Decor8 - My daily dose of decorating, Etsy finds, and creative inspiration from Holly Becker, aka "my hero".
3. Sarah's FAB Day - The name says it all. Sarah writes about decorating, fashion, and all things fabulous!
4. Doodlebuds - A new creative blogging friend, Heather who serves up great posts on day-to-day life infuzed with creativity.
5. Party Perfect - Just discovered this gem yesterday!
Okay, time to pass on the torch ladies!